- Provide first level, and where possible second level, support to all staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonnel skills with a drive to provide a professional positive, helpful, courteous and high level of customer service
- Log all requests maintaining data integrity within the IT Service Desk management tool
- Analise incidents and problems, identify faults and assist to restore normal service to ensure minmum disruption to the business.
- Escalate as required oncall and other enquiries to other staff or third parties as required
- Identify and escalate issues when required, ensuring SLA agreements are maintained
- Liaise directly with customers, providing a positive and helpful approach to customer service
- Minimum 2 year experience of in a service desk role within a KPI focused environment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, MS Office and O365 Outlook /Exchange / OneDrive / InTune / Skype (Lync) / SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Support Processes
- Experience with Servicenow is desirable
- Experience with LAN, WAN, Networking / Network Administration - TCP/Networks would be an advantage (not mandatory)
If this sounds like your next opportunity then please apply.
For any further information please contact Chris Fresi on 8637 7308 / 0426 834 545