Who's it with:
Our client a leading, a leading financial institution is looking for the expert skills of a Sharepoint Developer to join their high performing team on a perm basis. The role is to develop, modify and maintain Microsoft SharePoint server portals. Design, develop and capabilities.
What you'll be doing:
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Designs and develops solutions that customize and extend SharePoint in a manner that fulfills business opportunities, as prioritized by the executive sponsors and leadership. This includes integration with other enterprise systems and third-party products.
- Identification of risks, issues and dependencies. Assisting with the resolution of risks and issues, which arise during the project lifecycle. Raise and provide input to the Leads and PMs of additional risks and issues resulting from the scope change or during the development cycle. Additionally provide input to any change requests that may arise.
- Providing functional expertise (on assigned functional areas) to solution designers, developers, testers, and business groups as needed to facilitate development, testing, training, and review client and internal communications ensuring detailed business requirements are accurately covered in the overall solution.
- Demonstrated ability to drive accurate, complete and detailed documentation of Sharepoint application requirements in a corporate environment.
- Previously provided Sharepoint 2013 subject matter expertise for small & medium size projects.
- Demonstrable experience working in Agile development environments and associated tools.
- Tertiary qualified in Information Technology/Science
- Microsoft Certified Solution (MCSE) - SharePoint or similar
- Expertise in SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint online implementations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong technical and consulting experience
- Passion for learning and continual improvement
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
If the above sounds like you then please click APPLY NOW or phone Christine on (03) 8637 7300 for more information.