A leading financial institution is looking for the expert skills of a Sharepoint SME to join their high performing team on a perm basis.
What you'll be doing:
- Software Engineering Standards - Develop and maintain a documented body of application architecture & design patterns, "code-level" standards, engineering guidelines, and expected practices that guide the unit's Solution Designers and Developers in the conduct of their work Standards should guide Designers and Developers to satisfy capacity, performance, useability, agility and other Non-Functional Requirements in their work
- Adoption of Standards - Work closely with Solution Designers, Delivery Leads & Developers to evangelize software engineering and ensure the understanding and adoption of Software Engineering standards by the Designers and Developers in their work
- Technological Governance & Quality Assurance – Perform governance and assurance activities (ex. deliverable reviews, code inspection, targeted non-functional testing) to ensure that the outputs of the unit’s Solution Designers and Developers are of a high quality
- Resolution of Key Solution Issues
- Design, Development, & Engineering Capability Uplift
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls
What you'll need:
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management, ideally in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with large Enterprise SharePoint 2010/2013/Online deployments.
- Two plus years’ experience in:
- Practical knowledge on architecting and engineering Office 365 solutions: SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Azure (preferred)
- DirSync, Azure AD Sync, or Azure AD Connect
- Banking experience favourable but not essential
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD on a perm basis.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 8637 7304 for more info