Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Head Of Social Media.
3 best things about the job:
- Work on global and local clients at one of Australia’s most innovative agencies
- Make your mark at an agency which encourages new and fresh thinking
- Benefit from an accelerated team profile in market
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Collaborates with our client team to ensure insightful and viable social planning is integrated into Connections Planning
- Ensures KPIs are delivered within budget and within scope for all clients
- Develops in-depth, knowledge of their client’s business\
- Has a thorough understanding of media owner product suites (including social offerings from other media channels)
- Builds a trusted advisory relationship with senior and day-to-day clients
- Develops an understanding of holistic digital marketing practices and works with other FAST managers to have an informed view across all channels
- Develops clear and compelling presentations to convey creative ideas, case studies and points of view
- Conducts new business meetings with existing or new clients to grow FAST Social revenue
- Works with Managers to complete quarterly audits on scoped versus actual hours and review contracts where necessary
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal stakeholders – at both a local and global level
Responsibilities of the role:
An experienced strategist who prides themselves on data and the value it can bring to creative thinking. Well versed in social/search buying you feel comfortable both in and out of platforms. You provide global clients with best in class recommendations based on the core principles of effective media.
You can navigate business challenges with ease and present insight driven strategies for optimal performance marketing.
You have hands on experience guiding an extensive team and client portfolio, you lead with passion and a love for the social industry.
You feel strongly about guiding large teams and can support them effectively with project management and coaching experience.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Proficient in Excel
- Advanced search/social analytical tools and buying
- Data tracking, attribution modelling literate
- Project management experience and client management is crucial
- Passionate about team work and collaborative thinking.
- 6 years of social media or search buying experience
- A deep understanding of social & search integration.
- Project management qualification is a plus
- Team coaching experience and training