This role will be responsible for creating content to support and grow the brand with particular focus on social media and digital channels.
Who are they...
A Global real estate business who started out in 2014 and are a massive success back in the UK. They have now expanded their brand to Australia and the United States. Since launching in 2016, they have become the fastest growing real estate agency in Australia.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Own strategy and make recommendations on the brand's social media strategy, social media road map and ROI across key networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Recommend and add value across the brand's social media presence to build up their profiles and brand identity.
- Analyse and monitor social & video analytics and reporting platforms (including Tubular Labs, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, social listening tools, and others) to derive data -driven insights to brief responses, campaign optimisation and post-campaign analysis.
- Work directly with the CMO and external partners to present results and recommendations on campaigns.
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communication's or equivalent
- 3-4+ years of hands-on social media and content planning experience
- Strong knowledge of influencer/creator and publisher landscape such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, websites, news sites, blogs, etc.
- Strong skills across Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords.
- Passionate, collaborative with strong management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to influence and build local relationships will be key
Be part of a young, growing brand with multiple development and career progression opportunities across the expanding Marketing team based in their Head Office in Sydney. Benefits include company share options, flexible working hours and more.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1