A social e-commerce brand
WHAT it's about:
In the role as Social Media Manager, you will build a strong Social Media strategy to engage followers through unique content, create buzz around the brand, and contribute to conversions.
- Source and create gorgeous content that represent the brand's philosophy
- Develop innovative social media strategies
- Spearhead unique and meaningful campaigns
- Work within a variety of social media management tools and content management system for scheduling and publish content on a global scale.
- Establish KPIs and help the team to deliver set targets.
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in social media, preferably within an agency
- Passionate content creator on social media
- EXCELLENT written and communications skills
- WordPress and Photoshop experience are pluses
- Experience using social analytics tools is helpful (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, SocialBakers, Google Analytics, etc)
HOW to apply:
If you feel like this is your next move, apply via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Briana at 6372 9537 (Reg #: R1764008 /
EA Licence #: 07C3147)