As the Social Media Manager for this well known agency, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Social Media strategy.
You will be the strategic advisor across the individual business units and will liaise with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise ROAS.
- Increase activity in online space by using tools such as forums, blogs, podcast, twitter etc and really understanding the language used in the community.
- Successfully collaborate with various stakeholders and lead your team to success
- Using a conversational approach, build online trust and goodwill towards the company, client and brand
- Feedback insights gained for social media monitoring.
What you will need:
- You'll ideally come with 3-5 years of paid activation and search
- Come with a bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications
- Have an excellent understanding of digital technologies in the online social media space and how to use them.
- Well networked and the ability to build strong relationships with all members of staff
- Excellent project management skills
- A self motivated and passionate individual
- Excellent Excel and Analytical skills
- Confidently lead and develop a team
Whats in it for you?
Come and work for one of the best Marketing and Communications agencies in town.
They are creative and collaborative, they are award winning, they are humble and most of all they value their people!
Contact Melissa Trousselot via: Melissa.Trousselot@xpand.com.au with your CV and why you would be good for this role or call 03 8637 7306 for a confidential chat.