An award-winning PR Social Media Agency who bring audiences and brands together through traditional PR, social media, digital content, events and influencer engagement.
- Develop paid social campaigns and media strategies
- Manage clients’ social communities
- Implement client social media strategies Gather audience insights, monitor current online conversation
- Coordinate and brief creatives / photographers / videographers to execute campaigns
- Manage social media advertising spend
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communication's or equivalent
- 3-4+ years of hands-on social content planning and client management experience
- Strong knowledge of influencer/creator and publisher landscape such as Facebook, YouTube, websites, news sites, blogs, etc.
- Strong skills across Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords.
- Passionate, collaborative with strong management skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Click "apply now" or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org