Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation – come work with a fast paced and super passionate team at a Market Leading, global SaaS organization!
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe and - Year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into the Head of Social (Organic Digital lead), you’ll responsible for monitoring and reporting on social channel metrics including reach, engagement, community size, website visitation, share of voice, sentiment, etc.
You’ll work closely with the Organic Digital team on social media amplification roadmap, content strategy, and website optimization opportunities. As a part of the larger marketing team, you’ll be responsible for extending communications and marketing activities (sales, events, thought leadership campaigns, etc) through social and internal comms channels.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Own the company’s priority social channels: FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, G+, blog and responsible for content, brand management, channel hygiene, tests.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with local social vendors, focused on improving the way channels such as FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc are used.
- Manage relationships with content creators (internal & external) for social channels, including third-party blog writers and employees.
- Own and manage relationships with internal content creators, and own relationship with contract blog editors for external content creators.
- Create and edit content developed for social platforms, including copy writing blog posts, and takes ownership of crafting post copy and messaging for all social posts
- Manages all social media agency content creation, social amplification execution
- Works closely with the Analytics team to ensure all social activities, both organic and paid, are successfully tracked and measured
- Design creative assets for social, ensuring they are optimized to the right specs for amplification and publishing
- Responsible for social experimentation (new channels, tactics; integrating social into new areas of the business).
- Marketing or relevant Business or Communications degree
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience specialising in Social Media Marketing
- Experience of both Organic and Paid advertising for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Strong experience and practical knowledge with campaigns and strategy across Instagram (IG Story and IG TV), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Is results-driven and performs their analytical due diligence when it comes to social media marketing measurement
- An understanding of other Digital channels such as SEO, Paid Search, CRO, Display, Programmatic, Email and Content Marketing
- Has an understanding of the social media influencer landscape
- Photo and video editing skills – preferably is familiar with Canva, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro.
- Strong copy writing skills preferred but not mandatory
- Has very strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.