If you want to nurture yourself for the future and are passionate about learning new technology, do not miss this!
- You will work on different systems and language environment and explore your intersted projects.
- Take reponsibility of full life cycle of products and use effective and efficient ways for softare development
- At least three years software engineering experience with strong knowledge in at least one of the main languages including java, python, C#, Golang, Ruby
- Knowledge on Golang and ruby is a bonus
- Database knowledge like MySQL, Orable and etc.
- Practice on Git or Gihub
- Experience with BDD, TDD and full stack integration testing.
- Deep understanding of software development principles
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Redis, NoSQL, RESTful APIs
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku, Azure
- Distributed systems
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Codeship, CI
- Confluence or equivalent wiki, JIRA/Pivotal Tracker or equivalent task tracker