Who is it for?
- A leading global digital media company. As a world leader, they are building new products in the region to expand the reach to millions of consumers.
- Be responsible for the quality of digital products, primarily on Adobe Experience Manager to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, integration of analytical tools and deployment.
- At least 5 years of development experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.2, AEM 6.3, AEM 6.4)
- Experience on RESTful API
- Developing in testing frameworks such as JUnit
- Experience with decoupled architectures, setting up dedicated environments and integrating with a CI chain
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Passionate in building new products
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147