• Partner with sales and trading desks to bring innovative solutions that enhance our client experience and expand revenue channels.
• Apply best practices to engineer highly reliable and scalable systems to support the growing demands of the Equities Trading business.
• Bring an inquisitive mind and strong problem solving skills to question status quo processes and architect optimized workflows.
• Minimum 3 years of industry experience programming in a compiled language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
• Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
• Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience developing in a Linux or UNIX environment
• Experience with several of the following: Real-time systems, Large-scale, distributed systems, Operating systems design, Compilers, Modern web stacks, Functional programming, Test engineering
If interested, please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 03 8637 7304 for more info.
This job has expired