• Partner with sales and trading desks to bring innovative solutions that enhance our client experience and expand revenue channels.
• Apply best practices to engineer highly reliable and scalable systems to support the growing demands of the Equities Trading business.
• Bring an inquisitive mind and strong problem solving skills to question status quo processes and architect optimized workflows.
• Minimum 3 years of industry experience programming in a compiled language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
• Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
• Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Experience developing in a Linux or UNIX environment
• Experience with several of the following: Real-time systems, Large-scale, distributed systems, Operating systems design, Compilers, Modern web stacks, Functional programming, Test engineering
If interested, please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 03 8637 7304 for more info.
Software Engineer (C#, WPF UI ) - Equity Trading Applications - Hong Kong
Hong Kong /
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is currently seeking a Developer to join their Front Office development team based in Hong Kong. The team is ...
Full stack Software Engineer - C# Web Applications
About the Company A well-funded eCommerce marketing platform that allows high traffic travel, ticketing and retail websites across seven countries ...
Senior Java Software Engineer Low Level Development, Low Latency High Frequency
Senior Java Software Engineer, Low Level Development, Low Latency High Frequency Trading The Company My client is a global leader within the world ...