My client is a technology innovator, designing and developing applications for security and safety across multi site organisations.
- Perform manual testing on all web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Create and maintain manual test cases in the test case management software.
- Work with developers to evaluate the impact of completed development items and execute relevant test cases to identify defects in new and existing functionality as early as possible during the iteration.
- Perform system tests on applications prior to final release to the customer.
- Work with the Development Manager to improve the QA processes.
- This individual is ideally someone who will grow into a QA manager over the next 2 years and take ownership of ensuring quality across the product globally.
- 2+ years in an application testing role
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Agile development
- Note that this is specifically a manual testing role, but there is an opportunity to further develop the automated test framework for mobile and web applications, which is written in C# Selenium/Appium.