This is for a global company which is responsible in creating sustainable solutions to emerging markets. A newly established Digital hub in APAC is building solutions to help and build tools to make products more efficient and creating business models to make the products more accessible.
What you will do:
- Translates requirements into architecture elements and describes it through architecture and design artifacts.
- Ensures software development teams use the right technologies for rapid prototyping, building products, platforms and user-centric services
- Stay up to date with relevant industry and technology trends
- Chooses development tools (e.g. version control, IDE, testing, etc) and infrastructure
- Serve as technical guidance and motivation of the development team
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 4-6 years experience working as a Software Technical Architect; Around 8-10 years experience on software development - Ideally have grown into Software Technical Architecture role from software development roles
- Strong understanding and experience selecting and using wide range of software development technologies and concepts such as service oriented architecture, single page applications, DevOps, micro services, message queues, machine learning, geospatial data, source code, APIs, cloud platforms, test driven development, continuous integration, RDBMS vs NoSQL, etc.
- Proven success in defining and evolving solution architecture and design of agile software solutions with focus on mobile driven solutions
- Experience with modern, large scale software projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, digital, agile development environment
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147