- Sydney CBD
- 6 month contract
- $1000 p/d
Due to a large programme of work I am looking for a Solutions Architect with extensive experience in the insurance domain.
Primary purpose of the role:
- Own the end to end solution design throughout the entire lifecycle of projects, from project initiation through to design, build, test and implementation.
- Stakeholders Management across IT and business to conduct solution workshops and to deliver solution designs.
- Communicate solution designs to various project stakeholders, eg. Project Managers, Developers, Testers, and BA’s ensuring sound understanding of the solution.
- Articulate and communicate trade-offs for architecture decisions to both business and technical audience to obtain buy-ins to the solution.
- Provide technical leadership and lead technical discussions to ensure the appropriate technical solution is implemented.
- Document end to end solution architecture across application, information, integration, infrastructure and security domains with inputs from various technical SMEs.
- Present the end to end solution design to the Architecture Review Board to obtain approval for the solution
- Work with domain architects to ensure the solution architecture developed is aligned to business strategy
- Extensive solution architecture experience (high level and detailed)
- Experience with end to end solutioning incorporating the following technology areas:
- Front End Digital solutions
- Infrastructure and Security
- Guidewire and insurance domain
- Cloud based CRM solutions (Salesforce and SiteCore would be nice)
- Superior communications capability
How to Apply
If you have current full working rights and interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!