- Development and maintenance of enterprise related systems hosted in AWS including release of projects and enhancements in an Enterprise Agile environment.
- Be part of a new DevOps capability dedicated to the enterprise application providing infrastructure expertise (test, build, automate, design, configure & run) across all AWS environments for the relevant asset.
- Work closely with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and deployment procedures to provide capability into production.
- Evolve the platform and infrastructure to maintain current Service Level Agreements and deployments
- AWS Solution Architect Associate minimum certification
- Strong experience working within large and complex AWS environments
- Previous hands-on experience in AWS based multi-tiered infrastructure including web, application, security and DB tiers.
- Exposure to supporting mission critical environments
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Experience working as part of an Agile software delivery team
- Proven ability working with teams in developing Continuous Delivery capability.
- Experience with deployment tools in a CI/CD environment (Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Nexus Grunt, Puppet, GIT, JIRA etc.)
- Group collaboration approach to solving problems and ability to adopt and assess new technologies and solutions for optimal outcome.
- Networking technologies (Route 53, CloudFront, Direct Connect, DNS, ELB)
- Networking concepts (NAT, firewalls, ACL’s/NACL’s, Routing Tables, NGINX)
- Backup and Recovery methodologies
- Database and replication methodologies (RDS, DynamoDB, Oracle 11G, 12C, SQL 2012+)
- $160,000 - $180,000 + Superannuation + Bonus
- Exciting project - one that will be one of the most high profile projects in the Australian market
If this sounds like your next challenge then please apply. For any further information please contact Tyler Swan on 02 8047 4002.