One of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalisation, earnings and customers.
You will work to take ideation driven through various areas of the bank to develop new services and products to test in the market. Working with lean specialist teams you will manage the end-to-end process of taking ideation to product launch executing on product and project requirements. Responsibilities will include:
- Able to translate business needs into clear measurable programs of work
- Manage the product backlog
- Demonstrate product development initiatives to the business
- Work to get an MVP out using a lean team to test in the market and gather analytics
- Drive agile across the team and make sure visual management boards are being maintained and managed properly.
- Provide mentoring and support
- Schedule, plan and manage resources and budget
To be successful you will have the following:
- FinTech or Banking and Finance Industry experience
- Certified in Project Management and/or Scrum Master
- Tertiary education in Technology
- Proven track record of driving large complex projects with high business impact
- Able to implement lean and fail fast principals in an Innovation area
- Experience working closely with CX and UX around Design lead thinking and Product Development/Delivery
- Strong Product Lifecycle knowledge
- Strong communicator and able to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Able to develop business models and able forecast.
- CBD location
- Flexible work environment
- Innovative and supportive culture
- $180K + Superannuation + Bonus