One of the big 4's (consulting company)
WHAT it's about:
- Focus on user-centered design principles to create intuitive and highly functional web, visual and interaction design
- Present design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests with users
- Adobe XD, InvisionApp or Adobe CC.
- Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing interfaces.
- Proactively recognize UX/UI gaps in design and propose solutions.
WHAT you'll need:
- 5-10 years of experience in UX Design + UI design experience
- Experience creating site maps and wireframes and customer journeys
- Experience on user researching
- Experience working on B2C & B2B products
- Creative portfolio
- Detailed case studies in portfolio for UX designers
HOW to apply:
If you feel like this is your next move, apply via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Shefali at 6372 9538 (Reg No R1548249 - EA licence No 07C3147)