8-9 months FT contract with possibility to extend for candidates with strong skills and passion!
A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at the world's largest search engine!
If you are a driven Staffing Operations executive, looking to work in a fast paced environment and with exceptional administration and prioritization skills then this is the perfect career-defining role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
As a dedicated staffing operations resource, you'll work closely with the Sydney sales recruiters to understand their workload and priorities.
Working in a close knit team, you'll manage the recruitment teams time lines by partnering with them on scheduling interviews, posting roles and meeting candidates. You'll also assist with time sensitive and complex administrative tasks across the Sydney team.
What you will bring...
- 3+ years project management, event management, staffing, sourcing and/or administrative experience in a fast paced, high tech or digital environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced, complex work environment.
- Proactive, self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Experience in administration; managing bookings, diaries, data, etc.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, and manage time efficiently, with the ability to interact comfortably with candidates and clients.
- Experience improving and identifying issues in processes and suggesting user focused improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a high level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change with a drive to take initiative and build productive relationships.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.