An exponentially growing data services company with multiple industry awards is seeking a Strategic Analytics Manager to:
- Complete Analytics Roadmap of business requirements on an annual basis.
- Consolidate relevant data sources from other areas in the organisation
- Make key recommendations to support and maximise profit position and minimise risk through strategic data science models.
What you will bring...
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in data science & data modelling.
- Minimum 4 years tertiary level statistics, research & experimental design and data modelling.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in R programming, in statistics & data models.
- Extensive experience with a variety of statistical and analytic techniques including: predictive analytics, clustering techniques, regression, decision trees etc.
- Proven expertise in statistics, experimental design & analytics to provide structured and Data-backed recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Advanced data handling with large, complex and disparate data sources to ensure optimisation of data models.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex quantitative analyses to facilitate business decision-making with strong modelling skills and the ability to proactively address issues and opportunities from new and creative perspectives.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with various stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and advice on analytics requirements & objectives & influence change.
- Provide conceptual and technical expertise & understanding of data analytics.
- Interpret user requirements & complex data requests to provide advice on data availability, interpretation & limitations, suitable data models and subsequent recommendations.
- Communicate & present analytics insights and conclusions in a way that non-analytical Stakeholders can understand.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to effectively influence stakeholders at various levels of seniority.
- Strong leadership, communication, collaboration skills and experience in working in complex organisations.
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.