A global Media and Entertainment conglomerate with a presence across television broadcasting, movies, music, live entertainment and digital businesses.
What you will do?
- Prospect and pitch content to APAC TV Stations, New Media companies & content aggregators.
- Generate syndication revenues
- 80% focus on Mainland China & Chinese speaking markets, 20% focus on non-Chinese speaking markets.
- Travel for atleast a week per month in your assigned markets
- Client Servicing
- Attend content markets and exhibitions
- Graduate / Post Graduation Degree
- Bilingual in Mandarin & English
- Previous exposure to media business
- Natural Sales person
- Self-driven & motivated
- Presentation skills to explain and convince the client
- Communication – both written and spoken in English
- Computers: MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Knowledge of media businesses (including new media and digital technologies) and relevant regulatory framework and statutory guidelines
(CEI No: R1879793) Licence No: 07C3147