My client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently seeking skilled Systems Analysts to join their growing team in Hong Kong. Working in the Management & Control team you will be responsible for the following:
- Work with business users and business analysts to ensure that the quality of System design
- Document fact-findings and results, design and specify system technical changes to compile technical design specifications
- Ensure that technical design of system changes and interfaces are aligned with technology architecture standards etc.
- Manage and support the project design repository and system environments
- Design and integrate system components: screens, reports, interfaces, automated processes etc.
- Prepare/perform system test planning and execution tasks, review etc.
- Perform migration, roll-out, and conversion planning and execution tasks
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field with 5 years or above in banking application systems development
- Solid hand-on knowledge in any of these technology - Eclipse, EJB, Java, JSP, Oracle, RESTFUL/JSON, Servlet, SOA, Websphere - Java Certification required
- Understand functional, migration, security and quality requirements, business process design, workflow design and user interface design
- Solid experience in IT system development projects
- Certificate(s) of PMP and Quality Assurance
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage