Your main responsibilities will be two pronged:
1. Maintain and support critical business systems including physical and virtual servers, directory services, messaging, networking, collaboration systems, security technologies and line of business applications cloud services.
2. Provide technical leadership in planning and implementation of projects for business technology operations, configuration and migrations to SAAS, PAAS and IAAS.
- Physical and Virtual servers (VMWare & Hyper-V)
- AWS and/or Azure administration
- Scripting capability (PowerShell)
- Must be a strong communicator and problem solver
- Experience working on projects to deliver innovative solutions
- Ability to write technical reports, process and procedures and service documentation
- Vendor Management skills
- Experience working in hybrid vendor / in-house support environments would be highly regarded
- Windows Server
- AWS (Route 53, EC2, VPC, NACL administration)
- Exchange Online / Office365
- + many more techs
- ITIL Environment
This organisation is truly a great and stable place to work. Career opportunities exist as this role is due to a promotion. The contract is initially 12 months is initial and is rolling.
How to Apply
If you have current full working rights and interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!