My client provides an end-to-end solution to automate front and middle office investment management functions.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and supporting SRE practices and technologies supporting scalability, performance and availability of the company's global Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Drive transformation of monitoring tools and mentor and share knowledge with others. Collaborate with Tech Services, Application Management, Product and Engineering to enable a rapid feedback loop supporting quality and service delivery.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT
- 5+ years in SaaS SRE, support, system administration, infrastructure management and automation
- Understanding of OSI and TCP/IP stacks
- Experience with full stack and cloud monitoring solutions such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Solarwinds
- Experience with log analysis platforms such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Sumo Logic
- Experience with Microsoft stack including Windows Server, SQL Server, Powershell, and Active Directory
- Experience tuning and supporting production JRE Java server applications
- Experience with VMware
- Familiarity with public cloud vendors platforms AWS and Azure