Great opportunity to work for a growing and profitable financial institute based in Melbourne's CBD. This company has a large global presence with offices in Europe, US and Asia Pacific and provides services for the worlds top investment management, wealth management, banking and insurance firms.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and supporting SRE practices and technologies supporting scalability, performance and availability of the company's global Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. Drive transformation of monitoring tools and mentor and share knowledge with others. Collaborate with Tech Services, Application Management, Product and Engineering to enable a rapid feedback loop supporting quality and service delivery.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT
- 5+ years in SaaS SRE, support, system administration, infrastructure management and automation
- Understanding of OSI and TCP/IP stacks
- Experience with full stack and cloud monitoring solutions such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Solarwinds
- Experience with log analysis platforms such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Sumo Logic
- Experience with Microsoft stack including Windows Server, SQL Server, Powershell, and Active Directory
- Experience tuning and supporting production JRE Java server applications
- Experience with VMware
- Familiarity with public cloud vendors platforms AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with Ansible, Rundeck and Git
- Major workload automation platform
- Trading system exp.
Must have a degree in IT / Computer Science
If you are interested in this role and have full PR / citizenship here in Australia, please contact me on 0424 333065 or email Sophie@xpand.com.au