Tech Product Manager (BtoB - blockchain - global)
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
You are a Product Manager with 3+ years' experience shipping features or products, working closely with development and design teams to deliver delightful experiences to users.
You have been exposed to BtoB products and block chain technologies.
You are analytical (consumer marketing analytics), creative and strategic.
You want to join an international team, own a suite of products dedicated to developers and find solutions to enhance users' experiences.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Global software publisher specialised in block chain technologies and offering a wide range of solutions.
International and growing teams.
- Plan, build, and deliver new features or solutions for the a suite of products dedicated to Developers
- Report to the Head of Development, you will coordinate with the Tech Team
- Be the main point of contact with Legal, Marketing, Finance, and other teams
- Get a deep understanding of customer experiences, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Define product division and get the buy-in with internal and key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams, ensure fast time to market product delivery and optimal resources
- Drive product launches working with multi-disciplinary teams (PR, executives, business)
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Build product awareness and understanding
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of product management or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers to design and iterate on products
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to explain complex concepts across the organisation and to large audiences
- Experience with C++ is a plus, but not required
- Very good English communication skills
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org