An exponentially growing, forward thinking Data, Tech, and Analytics agency is seeking a Technical Analytics Executive to join their team in Melbourne.
They are a collaborative and close knit team of high performing individuals who work hard and celebrate their achievements. You can expect a fast paced, flexible, dynamic and fun environment where if you work hard you will be significantly rewarded.
What your new role would entail…
- 3+ years hands on experience working with web analytics implementations
- Strong experience working with Tag Management software (e.g. Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten) and data layers
- In-depth product knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics data collection and administration
- In-depth knowledge of DTM/GTM/Tealium/Ensighten tagging including implementation solution design
- Experience of Adobe Analytics report suite configuration, processing rules and classifications
- Experience implementing 3rd party media tags such as DoubleClick, Adwords, Facebook, Rakuten or similar platforms
- Experience implementing enhanced e-commerce for google analytics desirable
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data quality and tagging issues using appropriate diagnostic tools such as chrome developer tools, charles proxy, fiddler etc
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics
What you will bring...
- Implement digital analytics solutions and tag management, primarily using Adobe and Google products
- Design and implement tagging strategies to measure performance across our portfolio of online properties
- Work closely with the UX and technology teams to design and implement tag specifications for new product features and enhancements to websites
- Work with digital marketing teams to understand tracking requirements and implement tags for 3rd party media platforms used for search, display, social and affiliate channels
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot data quality and site tagging issues
- Complete ongoing management and configuration of Adobe Analytics and Google analytics implementations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across different brands in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.