You will be working on business and process improvements, supporting the Program Manager and Business Improvement Lead. You will be focused on gathering requirements, and developing key processes through workshops and systems to ensure they are in line with business strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in an improvement focused Business Analyst role
- Strong data manipulation skills, and an advanced knowledge of SQL Query
- Extensive experience of SAML, RestAPI and WebServices
- A strong background of working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated focus on business improvements, ensuring they are implemented effectively
- Collaborative working style and the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience within Financial Services or Insurance will be highly regarded
- 5 month contract role with an immediate start & competitive daily rate + Superannuation
- Join a leading Australian Insurance company, in their CBD offices
- Be a part of a collaborative team, with an integral role
If you are interested and keen to know more, please get in touch today and apply, or send your resume to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org.