We require a Technical Business Analyst to deliver quality functional and non-functional requirement gathering, analysis and documentation, and co-ordinate validation workshops using agreed processes, templates and standards for the Release and associated Sprints.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying stakeholders and planning when to engage and communicate with stakeholders.
- Working closely with business stream resources, business users, solution architects, project and lead architects, testers, change teams and vendors in scoping, defining and delivering accurate and clear joint requirements and artefacts.
- Active participant in all elaboration discussions and linking joint requirements to overall release requirements
- Mitigating conflict and communication problems where possible
- Participating in status meetings and other leadership activities for the project
- Representing digital interests in program discussion.
- Supporting digital, delivery, and platform lead.
Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience as a senior/lead Tech. BA background,
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Excellent written communication and attention to details.
- Strong experience in managing business and technology expectations.
- Flexible to work in different project methodologies. Experience in water-fall and agile is a must.
- Experience operating at both a wider program and a detailed delivery level. Adept at understanding and communicating both the detail and the bigger picture
- Integration project experiences ideally in Financial industry (ideally Life Insurance background)
- Understanding and experience in integration and digital technologies (MuleSoft, Sitecore).
How to Apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning company as it goes from strength to strength.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370 / Geraint.email@example.com