Day Rate $700-800
About the Company
Australia's largest privately owned IT services company. Fast growing organisation with an on-site barista, in a great location 4km from the CBD.
About the Role
In this role you’ll be responsible for the elicitation and management of Business Requirements, documentation and optimisation of Business Processes and Work Instructions, and other analysis tasks to support the Business Transformation Program. Working with the Project Manager, project team and a wide range of stakeholders, the Business Analyst is responsible for engaging with the business to understand delivery needs to execute on strategy. This involves contribution to planning, execution, reporting and finalising projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Skills & Experience
- Familiar with a variety of BA tools and techniques e.g. BPMN, UML,
- Strengths and experience performing high level and detailed business process modelling/ mapping, gap analysis and optimisation
- Experience in facilitating workshops to elicit and preparation business requirements and functional specifications
- Extensive experience in project methodologies such as Agile, SAFe;
- Experience in developing work instructions
- Facilitation of walkthroughs of project documentation and solutions
- Strong business focus including excellent stakeholder engagement
- Strong Visio, O365, Confluence and SharePoint knowledge.