This role is not for the feint hearted, there is a considerable amount of work being undertaken and you will be charged with a large amount of responsibility.
- Work closely with the business, project and technical teams
- Transforming and growing the technology stack to take advantage of the broader changes within the business
- Deliver automated and resilient services
- Implementing environment solutions for projects in a dynamic corporate environment
- Communicating and collaborating with project and technical teams on requirements, delivery and support
- Delivering and maintaining environment management plans, bookings, access details and schedules for projects
- Working with the Environment team on technical environment delivery solutions
- Troubleshooting, managing and tracking environment Incidents & Service Requests in conjunction with technical teams and external partners via the service management tool
- Mentoring, guiding and leading other team members
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Demonstrable expertise with engineering tools such as, Jenkins, PowerShell, Jira, Confluence etc
- Cloud experience or exposure to various cloud based applications – AWS, Azure and GCP
- Technical background in software engineering and delivery
- Agile experience with capability to lead stand ups if needed
- Team leadership, mentoring and guiding experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with both management and technical teams
- Ability to prioritise and multi task within various projects in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Ability to work effectively in distributed working environments including both onshore and offshore in-house and vendor teams
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment and take initiative to suggest improvements.
This permanent role comes with many perks along with a career defining opportunity to establish yourself in a complex enterprise. Delivering quality in this role will open career opportunities internally and externally. Other perks include flexibility, many discounts in both business and personal product along with salary packaging and leave options.
How to Apply
If you are interested Call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!