This role is with a Global Financial Company.
What you will be doing:
- As part of the IT Credit Risk/Wealth Management, you are responsible in getting functional requirements from stakeholders, liaising with the Technical team and business users. You will manage the full SDLC and make sure that you see it through until roll out and UAT.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience as an IT Business Analyst / Project Manager / Technical Lead
- Experience on Structured Products is an advantage
- Expert on PL/SQL; at least 5 years experience as a developer; Java development experience is also a MUST.
- Experience on Data warehouse, Business Objects
- Strong analytical skill
- Experience on any banking product - FX, Money market, Equities, Bonds
- Knowledge on Scrum-Agile methodology
- Mandarin language is an advantage as you will be working closely with teams in China
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147