- You will be working for a global, innovative, technology driven management consultancy. If you love an environment where its technically challenging, developing innovative digital products and with ongoing opportunities to learn, you might want to have a look at this opportunity!
- Be an outstanding technical leader
- 100% hands on development
- Building on greenfield projects
- Working with clients in coming up with the best solution
- An accomplished full stack web developer with strong back-end skills.
- Work experience in any or all of the following: .Net, Java, C++
- Strong RDMS experience with SQL Server and Oracle.
- Any kind of NoSQL experience: Apache Spark, Hadoop, Elastic Search, Kibana, Cassandra
- Comfortable with Front-end Development, ideally, utilizing modern frameworks such as Angular.js, Node.js, React.js etc…
- Interest in Data Science - Python, Tensor Flow, Jupyter Notebook, Pyspark, R, Scala, machine learning skills are a bonus.
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers
- A polished and articulate communicator with strong consulting capabilities.
- Comfortable in dealing with Senior Stakeholders or any C Level functions
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147