My client is a small but leading bank in Australia which delivers investment Management solutions as well as trading in their own market place. The company is heavily funded and looking to update their tech stack to more modern and cutting edge technologies.
You will be a leading a small tech team and helping design a Lean-Agile framework and methodology tailored specifically. Ideally you will have a capital markets background and hands on experience with Data analytics/BI Tools.
- Experience in capital markets/ investment banking/ fintech or similar
- Recent experience managing Development teams and projects
- Strong Expertise in Agile/Scrum/Kanban planning and process and improving cloud delivery experience - AWS/AZURE
- PR /Citizenship required
- Live and breathe agility
- Expert in JIRA (& other Atlassian tools), including process and data
- Proficient in analytic tools e.g. ‘R’, Python , MatLab
- Knowledge of market BI solutions
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions
Making your own footprint in an organisation that will give you all the tools and listen to your tech stack ideas. The company is located in brand new offices in the CBD- they offer Flexible working arrangements, work from anywhere!
If you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org