Join one of the world's tech giants, and best places to work globally, to support the engineering team in managing photos OEM partners.
- Support the Photos Partner Engineering team in managing Photos OEM partners who use Photos as the default gallery app
- Answer any queries related to Photos products, as well as testing and certification related questions
- Update OEM partners on new features
- Collect feedback from OEM partners and sync with the Photos teams in other offices frequently to ensure OEM partner's satisfaction.
- BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing large scale and dynamic technical programs
- Fluent in Mandarin and English OR Fluent in Japanese and English
- Good knowledge of Android development
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, of all levels
- Experience in partner or customer communications and management of customer issues
- Hands-on knowledge of Android app development and Camera technology desired
- Work experience at a mobile device manufacturer or mobile chipset company preferred.
- One of the best company names in the world on your CV
- World class working environment
- Work with the best Technology and People