Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Review support questions sent by partners to the support alias & respond as needed
2. Triage bugs and respond to partners with their support requests
3. Identify and improve the partner facing documentation
- Provide superior technical support and build successful long term relationships with both internal and external clients for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
- Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to product support requests from advertisers and sales teams. Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve customer issues.
- Implement, troubleshoot, and support cloud service for partners and other Internet-based applications and analyze support data to identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders.
- Develop training materials and documentation.
- Balance priorities across partners & internal teams
- BA/BS degree Computer Science and/ or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in technical support, QA, or workflow support and strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interface with engineering teams.
- Proficiencies working with Android devices, MS Office and/or Google Docs & bug tracking systems
- Ability of manage, prioritize and deliver on conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to create documentation (docs, sheets)
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality
This job has expired