Xpand is looking to hire a Technical Program Manager to work with technology client's advertising solutions products for Thai clients.
This is a 1 year contract based in Singapore
- Be the sole owner from technical perspective from publisher side and be responsible for the project end to end
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders ensuring at each step the group is updated with technical implementation details and challenges
- Interact with the partner, to assess their requirements, understand their system and customize the solution and offering
- Help partner in their day-to-day challenges with respect to this project, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- There will be work required to monitor the performance of deployed solution closely and also provide the right tweaks at the backend to ensure the functioning and success of the project
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (for this project) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance. Analyze and optimize the development to ensure their success
- Business travel will be required as part of this role
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-6 years of experience level will be suited for this role.
- Experience with coding in languages such as Python or Java. Experience with SQL.
- Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience on mobile technologies (charles proxy, network debugging)
- Due to the nature of the market focus, additional language such as Thai will be preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com CEI No. R1548053 License No. 07C3147