Your primary purpose will be to ensure customer success through delivery of world class customer support. To deliver this service you will have time to build knowledge and become an expert on the technical environments infrastructure and software architecture.
You will work with other Developers directly to troubleshoot issues across their coding, problems with connectivity across networking and integration (API's). This requires someone with a broad technical skill set and strong problem solving skills.
You Will Have:
- Solid knowledge of of internet technologies, including browsers, networks, servers and firewalls
- Demonstrated experience working in a technical support role, resolving issues with a customer focus
- Strong experience working within Internet, Mobile & Digital Online Media technologies.
- Exposure to working with iOS and Android Development is highly desired, as well as understanding of RESTful APIs, Data Collection Tools
- The ability to translate and communicate technical concepts concisely and effectively
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technology background with a comprehensive knowledge of Internet, Mobile and Digital
- Familiarity and working knowledge of RESTful API use and data collection tools
- Familiarity and working knowledge of rich media applications
- Familiarity and working knowledge with CDN infrastructures
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Cloud computing (i.e. AWS, S3, Cloudfront)
- Any knowledge of online video, live streaming, video encoding applications, technoliges that impact online media such as networking, servers, etc
- Any knowledge of video ad serving technologies such as VAST, VPAID or VMAP would be seen favourably
- Excellent opportunity to work for a globally known SaaS vendor in their Sydney office
- $90,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation
- Exposure to a global team and innovative, social company culture