This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
What you'll be doing:
- Perform implementation reviews, troubleshooting and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Program manage technical aspects of the partner integrations
- Provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of technology client's properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management
What you'll need:
- Experience with coding in Java (Android) or Python and experience with internet technologies, e.g., HTTP, REST APIs
- 2 years of hands-on experience in internet products and technologies.
- Solid experience planning for and managing several large-scale, interrelated, complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Familiar with mobile technologies particularly Android.
- Experience in software QA a plus
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com. CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147