|Salary:||AUD $43 - AUD $48 per hour|
Are you looking to join the world's largest search engine, with the opportunity to develop your capabilities and reach your full career potential?
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
3 months - 6 months contract working on an innovative API project!
What will be the key responsibilities...
• Work with other technical writers, software engineers and product managers to determine which new developer features need documentation.
• You'll work with other team members to create, edit and review documentation and API guides.
• Work independently to create document plans, draft developer guides, make changes to the online documentation, and spend time resolving issues with existing documentation to keep it up to date.
What you will bring...
• Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree at the least.
• 3 - 5 years' experience as a technical writer in the software development industry.
• Keen knowledge of developer products, such as APIs, SDKs and software libraries.
• Strong skills in HTML or other markup languages, and an understanding of CSS.
• A willingness to work on the command line (UNIX or OS X).
Definite must have...
• Knowledge and aptitude for software development - need to show scripts or apps that you have created, or contributions you've made to open source libraries or documentation, or blog posts you've written about code and software development.
• Skills in HTML or other markup languages, and an understanding of CSS
• An acquaintance with version control systems such as Git or Perforce
• Experience using the command line - UNIX or OS X.
What's in it for you?
Work at the world's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth.
You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
This job has expired