Technology/Recruitment/Hong Kong/12 months contract role
You are a recruitment facilitator passionate by technologies.
You love building talent pools and assessing Technology professionals (Software Engineering, Infrastructure, IT & Analytics).
You would love to work in house for one the most exciting tech company.
You are passionate about delivering best candidate experience by embodying the company's culture and communicating genuine insights on how it's like to work in the company!
You are a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination within the team.
This role is for you!!!
One of the most exciting tech companies in the world ...I am sure you know them!
You own and drive the recruitment process from end-to-end. You work consultatively with hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for the Engineering, Mobile, Product and Infrastructure departments.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Team with Coordinators and Sourcers to manage an efficient model of operation
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting organisation
- Embody the organisation's young, dynamic, exciting, growing's culture
- 4 to 7 years progressive technology recruitment experience within a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Passionate about mobile applications, digital, medias, technologies, social networks
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill roles
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen both technical and soft skills
- Solid technology and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant technology skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels internally as well as externally
- English fluent
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to email@example.com or #LI-LK2!