You will be working with the program/regional marketing team to help drive customer growth and enrich/update the buyer segment profile
What will you do?
- Desk Research on the account details like website, address, phone, industry tagging for the list of key Named Enterprise & Corporate Accounts provided.
- Contact Discovery for key Named Enterprise & Corporate Accounts to bridge the gap we have in the buyer segment profile
- Periodically Update/Enrich the Existing contact buyer segment profile details
- Drive Opt-in to the database to enable marketing to reach out to start engaging them.
- Work with the program/regional marketing team to align the calling scripts with the upcoming programs & campaigns as the reason to call - example: events/ workshops/ webinars/ whitepapers as a reason to call.
- Driving program outcomes would be a bi-product of the contact acquisition to gather opt-in and not the main objective of the individual
- Mandatory Experience >5 years of tele-marketing/Customer service background required
- Ability to work across different geographies.
- Strong communication skills - You can strike up a conversation with anyone, irrespective of the time or title on the business card.
- Knowledge of the B2B technology industry would be a plus
- Experience in using Salesforce.com will be a plus
- Excellent time management Someone who aspire to grow in sales and marketing so that you can ultimately assume different roles within the organization and beyond.
- Possess great interpersonal skills in developing and maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholder
- Qualifications Bachelor’s degree / Diploma required and/or experience in relevant fields (e.g., business, marketing, information technology)
- Language Requirements English/Thai/Bahasa/Mandarin/Japanese/Korean
HOW to apply:
- Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. (EA License No: 07C3147 , CEI No: R1102816)