A great opportunity to join one of Australia's largest insurance companies and coordinate and undertake the software testing activities as per the clients testing services quality framework.
- Undertake application testing as directed by the project test lead and ensure compliance with a structured Testing and Quality Methodology
- Coordinate re-testing of defects and issues either through retest by business representatives or via walkthroughs with third party providers
- Provide inputs to test lead on test plan and test strategy
- Undertake functional and integration testing and liaise with third party suppliers to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Attend and drive workshops comprising business or technical representatives to cover test dependent activities such as functionality verification and prioritisation, test scenario identification
- Communicate as necessary with the Architect and developers on any testing issues plus other identified stakeholders if required. Log the identified issues in Jira tool
- Contribute to Release and Deployment activities by providing evidence based assurance to Project test lead and Release Managers (if required) that will assist in the determination of the efficacy of a release.
- Coordinate with third party suppliers on the open issues
- Attend and chair defect triage meetings
- Write the test cases as per the business requirements for review of the test lead ensure all risks are identified and documented while in testing to report back to the test lead.
- Solid understanding of testing concepts with the ability to define test scenarios & test cases in Data Analytics space.
- Previous experience working in an agile and/or scaled agile project delivery framework.
- Previous experience and/or exposure to JIRA, Zephyr, HP ALM & Confluence.