- Sydney CBD
- B&F Global Leader
- Great Daily rate
We are looking for a ridiculously passionate test automation developer who is keen to be charged with developing the test capabilities of the teams products. Utilising technologies not usually associated with banks you will find yourself collaborating and teaming up with others to develop best of breed testing capability.
- Defining detailed design
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- Contributing to CI / CD pipeline builds
- Code reviews
To be successful in this role you will need to have extensive experience in developing test automation into development environments.
- Advanced knowledge of Cucumber test Methodology
- Build automation systems, ideally Gradle or Maven
- Linux / Unix knowledge
- Worked with REST API Micro Services architecture
- Any knowledge of Web Apps servers, BDD, AWS, oracle SQL, AEM or CI/CD tools would be highly regarded
What’s on offer:
- Have the best of both worlds, benefits of working with a large bank and modern new age technologies.
- Awesome career progression opportunities directly impacted by the nature of the projects and by an organisation that looks for internal talent first.
- Project based work and a road-map full of opportunity to grow
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
Permanent Residents with current full working rights only please!