Who you will be working with:-
A team of 12 of the best trading technology techies in Australia who love their job and use a proactive approach to problem solving. They all work for a leading global bank that has more than 10 million customers in Australia and around the world. This trading technologies teams is expanding and new opportunities are opening up everyday!
We are looking for a technically focused Business Analyst with knowledge of Trading / Automation and CI/CD Tools. This role will have a strong focus on supporting a trading platform from Front office all the way to Back Office settlements.
- Analyse requirements and coordinate resources to deliver Front Office projects of varying sizes.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects in the trading and connectivity development teams.
- Work closely with the project stakeholders to ensure the requirements and priorities are clearly communicated.
- Create and manage the project plans/roadmaps, providing regular project updates to stakeholders.
- Work with the development teams to design, build, test and deliver solutions in an agile environment.
- Use strong problem solving skills, to handle the diverse issues that arise during projects.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing to keep up with market opportunities.
- Show a flexibility and adaptability in taking on other work outside core responsibilities when necessary.
- Trading experience of at least 1 year
- Technical business requirement gathering
- Scripting experience - any language
- Strong Agile experience - Scrum master
- Understanding of Testing Automation processes- Postman / SoapUI
- Expert in Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of XML and JSON
- Strong knowledge of financial markets & products
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- People leadership skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the biggest banks in the world and join an digitally focused company that is investing heavily n their people and tech stack!
Apply now and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume if you think you have strong trading experience.