Xpand is looking to hire a Training Coordinator who will be supporting our technology cllient's Sales team's training programs. As a Training Coordinator, you're at the heart of your team's sales training operations and activities based in Singapore. You anticipate the needs of your team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You also use that knowledge to support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, schedule facilities and equipment, generating reports and distributing to stakeholders).
- Coordinate trainings / event setup across multiple offices from Singapore
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- 3+ year of project management experience.
- Experience in customer service role or event management role is a bonus but not required.
- Experience serving as a project lead with a history of driving things to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- A passion for learning and development
- A passion for sales enablement
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com
CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147