One of Australia's leading sporting initiatives is looking for an experienced UAT/Manual Tester Analyst on an initial 6 month fixed-term contract.
What you'll be doing:
- Review and understand Business Requirements, Business Process.
- Develop UAT Test Conditions/Scenarios
- Develop UAT Test Scripts
- Assist/Coordinate and facilitate the end business users is executing the test cases
- Attend the defect triage and replicate defect scenario on behalf of the end users
- Assist the Testing Lead in Exit Criteria, Daily Reporting and other duties as and when required.
- Use Quality Center for Test Conditions/Test Scripts, Test Execution and Defect Logging.
What you'll need:
- Prior experience with banking regulatory/compliance projects and supporting business analysis tools and methodologies
- Experience and knowledge in User acceptance testing and Quality Center.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you have all the experience to deliver on the above then Please APPLY NOW. For any further information please contact Geraint Cooper on Geraint.email@example.com