Enjoy a collaborative and fun work culture, with regular events including company-wide hackathons!
There are openings for a strong Mid-weight and Senior candidate. You’ll be able to build an impressive portfolio creating intuitive and innovative products for some of Melbourne’s top companies.
- Design experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Work alongside our experienced UX team to produce beautiful and intuitive apps
- Work iteratively designing screens, interactions and prototypes to help define the product
- Present designs to clients and stakeholders
- Work with development teams to understand the implementation details and dependencies for visual designs
- Provide and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Project Managers, developers, UX designers and clients to oversee the visual design of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Work with QA teams to ensure designs are implemented correctly
- Understanding of Android & iOS design best practices
- Previous experience (examples) designing visual interfaces - web, applications, mobile, etc.
- Excellent knowledge Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to interpret brand guidelines
- Passionate and knowledgeable about apps and devices
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Interest in emerging design tools/techniques
- Solid design skills based on expert knowledge of fundamental design principles, colour theory and typography