WHO it's with:
SEA e-commerce giant.
WHAT it's about:
- Translate high-level business requirements into tangible user interface proposals
- Integrate latest standards in interaction design and trends in visual design
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across varying audience
- Design user interfaces to meet elicited requirements
WHAT you'll need:
- 2-4 years of experience in UX Design and UI design experience
- Experience creating site maps and wireframes and customer journeys
- Experience working on B2C products
- Creative portfolio
- Detailed case studies in portfolio for UX work
HOW to apply:
If you feel like this is your next move, apply via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Shefali at 6372 9538 (Reg No R1548249 - EA licence No 07C3147)