A global financial organisation which provide investment, superannuation and insurance solutions to help our customers build their wealth and secure their financial future. This includes the delivery of both current services and of change to new services.
The wealth Management Team are seeking a quality focused, enthusiastic Unix Engineer for wealth applications.
this will be a hands on technical role and previous working knowledge of Unix commands and the Kernal is a must for this role.
You must be able to speak to the business and previous experience working within a Wealth Management team would be an added bonus
To be successful for the role you must have all of the below:
- Developed and proficient in Unix scripting
- At least 2+ years as a Unix/Linux Engineer
- High level knowledge of Unix commands and the Kernal
- Previous exp with interfaces and interface configuration
- Desirable skills in Cobol, C++
- Knowledge of Linux
- Developed skills in one or more of the major programming languages such as -PLSQL
- Developed skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle
- Relevant Wealth Management / Financial Service Industry experience advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to talk to the business